An Approach to ICSE English provides a platform to contribute, discuss and comment on the various issues related to the study and practice of English for the students and teachers of ICSE syllabus. Even with its focussed nature, An Approach to ICSE English will be beneficial to everyone involved in the learning the niceties of the English language.
Tuesday, 18 January 2011
ICSE 2011 Practice Paper Comprehension
Read the passage given below and answer the question a, b, c, and that follow:
b. Answer briefly in your own words the following questions:
1. What is a La Lina? 
2. Who is its relative? How do they occur? 
3. What was the impact of La Lina that happened in the Pacific in 2010? 
4. What does ESNO stand for? Explain the phenomenon. 
5. What is La Lina of great concern to India? 
6. How has El Nino influenced the monsoon in different parts of India? 
c. Write in not more than 60 words the effect of La Lina on the weather conditions.