An Approach to ICSE English provides a platform to contribute, discuss and comment on the various issues related to the study and practice of English for the students and teachers of ICSE syllabus. Even with its focussed nature, An Approach to ICSE English will be beneficial to everyone involved in the learning the niceties of the English language.
Saturday, 5 June 2010
ICSE English: Grammar Preposition Revision Exercise
1. Children often quarrel___________ their toys.
3. She did not play the piano, because ___________ a septic thumb.
1. The teacher was pleased_______ the performance of the student.
2. He slept _________ eight o’ clock.
5. He will be dropped ___________ the team if he does not make a big score.